Ubiquiti UAP-Outdoor+ US, UniFi AP-Outdoor+, 2.4GHz, 2 external antennas, 802.11n MIMO 300Mbps, up to 180m (600 ft), PoE, multi-lane RF technology, Virtual UniFi Controller.
ake UniFi outdoors and with the new UAP-Outdoor+ with Multi-Lane RF technology. The UAP-Outdoor+ US includes two external antennas and a secondary Ethernet port for bridging. It supports 802.11n MIMO at 2.4GHz, with speeds of up to 300 Mbps and a range of up to 183 m (600 ft).
Ubiquiti's innovative Multi-Lane RF technology isolates signals on the operating channel and removes adjacent channel interference. Wireless capacity and throughput are increased in high-density areas, and multiple APs can operate in close proximity. Multi Lane RF is ideal for providing reliable WiFi in high traffic environments such as public spaces, convention centers, campuses and event venues.
Scalable and Unified Enterprise WiFi Management
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software which can be easily accessed through any standard web browser. The software installs on any Windows, Mac, or Linux PC and can be run on-premise, in your private cloud or in a public cloud service. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be quickly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, guest/hot-spot management, mobile roaming and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
The UniFi controller software is included with each access point. There are no additional software license or subscription costs required to use the UniFi controller
• Networking Interface: (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
• Antennas:(2) External 5 dBi Omni Antennas Included 191 mm (Length), 13 mm (Diameter)
• Max TX Power: 28 dBm
• Buttons: Reset
• Wifi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3at Supported
• Power Supply: 48V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Included)
• Maximum Power Consumption: 8 w
• BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
• Power Save: Supported
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
Technical Information and Support