Ubiquiti Rocket M365 3.65GHz Hi Power 2x2 MIMO AirMax TDMA BaseStation, 50+km, 150+Mbps real TCPI/IP.
ROCKET M365: 3.65GHz High Power 2x2 MIMO AirMax TDMA BaseStation.
Compatible with Rocket Dish 3G-26dBi Dish Antenna, AirMax 3G-18dBi Sector Antenna, and airMAX Omni 3G12 Antenna.
Mounts and a mounting strap
Rocket M365 Specifications
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
• Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1
• Enclosure Size: 16cm length x 8cm width x 3cm height
• Weight: 0.5 kg
• RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof)
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
• Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
• Max Power Consumption: 6.5 Watts
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply Included
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
Technical Information and Support
All Ubiquiti 3.65Ghz devices must be registered with the FCC no matter the configuration; both AP's and CPE's must be registered. The first step to registering a 3.65Ghz location is logging into the ULS.ULS within the FCC online system for creating and managing wireless license applications. ULS can be found at the following URL http;//wireless.fcc.gov/uls . Customers are responsible for obtaining all necessary registration and licenses prior to device implementation.