RBSXTG-5HPacD-HG - MikroTik SXT HG5 ac 5GHz 802.11ac AP with 17dBi 24deg Antenna Dual-Pol CPE
The SXT HG5 ac is a High Gain, High Power wireless device designed and manufactured by MikroTik.
The new High Gain version of MiktroTik's popular SXT G 802.11ac model, equipped with an improved 5GHz 17dBi 24deg antenna, Gigabit Ethernet port and RouterOS L4 license.
Similar to all MikroTik SXT units, this is a neat and compact outdoor device that comes with all necessary accessories included. Use it as a wireless AP, for point to point, or as a CPE unit. 802.11ac technology provides data rates up to 866Mbit, but is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/n.
The SXT HG supports 10-57V 802.3af/at and passive PoE power input.
• CPU: QCA9557 720MHz CPU
• Memory: 128MB DDR2 RAM
• Antenna: Dual polarization, 24deg, 5GHz antenna, 17dBi
• Ethernet: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Gigabit Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
• Wireless Cards: Onboard dual chain 5GHz 802.11ac QCA9882 wireless module; 10kV ESD protection on each RF port
• Power: 10-57V DC
• Dimensions: 140x140x56mm. Weight without packaging, adapters and cables: 265g
• Power Consumption: Up to 12W
• Operating Temperature: -30C .. +80C
• RouterOS, Level 4 License
• 1 x SXT HG5 ac AP
• 1 x 24V DC 0.8A Power Adapter
• 1 x Pole Mounting Bracket
• 1 x Metal Ring (one)
• 1 x PoE Injector
• 1 x Power Adapter
• 1 x Quick start guide